Specializing In Maritime Law Around The Black Sea Since 2011
Founded in 2011 in Batumi as marine legal advisory company Maritime Legal Adviser Co. specializes in marine legal solutions in Georgia and around the Black Sea. Our main goal is to protect our clients’ interests in all regards.
Maritime Legal Adviser Co law officers specialize in maritime law and have more than 40 years legal experience with a broad array of legal expertise. MLAC provides legal solutions in the marine, maritime and commercial vessel sector worldwide.
The Marine Legal Adviser Co. specializes in all segments of Marine/Shipping Industry with extensive experience in:
- Facilitating S+P agreements,
- Ship building contracts,
- Commodities and international trade work,
- Claims related to international trade and marine insurance,
- B/L and C/P Disputes
- Complex structured financings.,
- Freight Forwarding,
- Logistics Drafting & Reviewing.
We offer expertise on setting up and drafting of company, standard trading terms and conditions tailored to the characteristics of your business and to minimize your risk. Supply Chain Management or third Party liability we cater for logistics service providers, whether you are expanding or outsourcing your services, we have the expertise to assess your risk and advice on how to manage your liability. From advising on types of insurance covers to third party claims and possible recovery, we cover the entire spectrum of marine insurance and claim issues.
Corporate & Commercial Law
The Marine Legal Adviser Co. understands your business, culture and goals. We understand issues across a broad spectrum of business and legal practices and offer an extensive range of legal services relating to banking and finance transactions, real estate acquisitions, construction, company establishments in the Georgia and the Georgia Free zones, as well as debt recovery services.
Our pioneering solutions extend beyond practices and borders, just as your business needs, combined with strategic advice to ensure the best for your business.
Our Legal Marine Partners
We are the representative office of Interlegal Law Co. The senior personnel of the combined Marine Legal Adviser Co. and Interlegal Law Co. have at least 20 years insurance and claims experience all gained. In addition to admitted solicitors, they also have on the staff — mariners, insurance brokers and former P&I club claims handlers. Interlegal Law Co. has five offices in strategic shipping and insurance centers.
Interlegal Law Co. are regularly appointed by other law firms to advice on insurance law and practice. Render services in Ukraine, other countries of the Black Sea ( Georgia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Turkey, etc.) and in Latvia, Cyprus, Spain, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Algeria, Tunisia, the United States, Poland etc. jurisdiction, Interlegal Law Co. is regularly passed these instructions and assists in handling of cases, which are based in the region.
Apart from working with major Shipowners, Insurers, brokers in London who have on various
occasions endorsed the expertise and handling abilities of Interlegal Law Co. an alliance with a global technical services company the network extends to other offices worldwide.
Dogu Law Office is based in the heart of the City of Istanbul and specializes in Shipping:
- salvage operations claims and disputes,
- exercising of maritime lien rights,
- ship arrest,
- Cargo disputes,
- Charter party and Bills of Lading disputes,
- Ship Sale and Purchase,
- Shipbuilding Contracts,
- Carriage of Passengers By Sea,
- Disputes arising from International Sales on Shipment Terms,
- Cargo Insurance claims,
- Reinsurance claims,
- Pollution claims,
- Particular and General Average Adjustment Services,
- Energy, Labour, Aviation, International Trade,
- Insurance, Corporate & Commercial,
- Criminal Law and Consultancy.
- With the Firm’s wide range of contacts and experience in the Turkey, the Firm is perfectly placed to effectively meet your requirements. The Firm is renowned for its expertise in dispute resolution particularly in Arbitration in London, as well as Mediation and Court Proceedings.
Partner & Director
Partner & Director